- To activate your Visa card you must call from the phone number listed as the HOME PHONE NUMBER on the account.
If you call from a cell phone or any number other than the HOME PHONE NUMBER you will not be able to activate the Visa Card.
- The Visa card activation process is a one-time only process. The sticker that comes on the Visa card states to call from
your HOME PHONE NUMBER if you attempt to activate your Visa card from any other number it will place the card on lock
down status and you wil have to contact the Credit Union during business hours in order to activate the card.
- You may also activate your DOCCU Visa Credit Card over the internet. Our activation website is also printed on the sticker that comes on the card, or click on the following link: https://htx.activatemycards.com/html/CardActHome.html
- Are you paying through Bill Pay from another financial
institution? Please be sure to update the payment
DOCCU, PO Box 1791, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-1791.
- Do you have automatic monthly charges? Ensure
the merchant has your card expiration date.
- Accessing your account through DOCCU audio response? Be
sure to use your DOCCU account number, not your card number.
- Accessing your account through DOCCU online
banking at DOCCU @ Home? Be sure to use your USER ID and not your card number.