Help us Cover Your Accounts!
WHAT? Provide a KEYWORD and an ANSWER to one of our Security Questions
WHEN? NOW, a credit union representative will ask you for your KEYWORD when you call DOCCU for account information/requests
WHY? To ensure only YOU obtain information and access to your account when calling on the telephone
HOW? Simply complete & return the form (you will receive this in the mail). Use the enclosed self-addressed, postage paid envelope or drop off at your nearest branch location***DO NOT EMAIL the completed form. Or pick up a form at your local branch office.
• Use any combination of letters and/or numbers
• Privacy. Never share your keyword with others
• Non-obvious. Avoid using common words, or meaningful dates or names
• Do not use your card PIN, online banking password, or audio response PIN as your keyword
• If you have more than one account, you may use the same keyword for all accounts
• Joint owners should have their own keyword
For assistance, please contact your nearest branch location or call us toll-free at 1-855-447-0417